As we head into this holiday season, we want to take a moment to celebrate the incredible ways The Coaching Fellowship alumnae are creating a better world!
In 2019, The Coaching Fellowship Alumnae
- Directly impacted more than 1.2 million lives
- Led with courage and authenticity in organizations located in more than 75 countries
- Referred nearly 180 of their fellow women leaders in social impact to the Coaching Fellowship
- Donated over $4,000 to The Coaching Fellowship in support of our mission
Through our HERSTORY Campaign, we want to invite you to help us celebrate all the inspiring women who are helping create a better world by sharing their stories and investing in their futures.
For each HERSTORY campaign, a champion shares and celebrates a young woman impact leader’s success, achievements and triumphs. When the $1,000 campaign goal is reached, our team and coaches further invest in the young woman impact leader’s growth and continued development by providing her six sessions of 1:1 leadership coaching in 2020. See all HERSTORY campaigns here.
We are celebrating and investing HERSTORY Fellows who are:
- Strongly committed to changing the planet and can demonstrate existing change
- Doing something extraordinary
- Dedicated to self-discovery and development
- Willing to speak freely about both difficulties and triumphs
- Realistic about goals for coaching (feasible for completion within a certain time period)
- Clear on what to expect from coaching (see: “What is a coach?” for further clarification)
- Open to being challenged by a coach to explore outside comfort zone
- Willing to give a coach feedback on coaching conversation and relationship
- Previous participants of our fellowship program, OR young women impact leaders who are new to us
How does the HERSTORY campaign work?
- HERSTORY fellows are completely chosen and nominated through HERSTORY fundraising campaigns. If you are a TCFS alumna or a young woman impact leader, you can also set up a campaign page and celebrate yourself - we’d love to support you!
- HERSTORY fellows become eligible for the coaching program when a) she meets the basic criteria above, and b) the $1,000 campaign fundraising goal is achieved by January 1, 2020
- Eligible HERSTORY fellows can contact TCFS team (firstname.lastname@example.org) between January 1, 2020 and June 1, 2020 to start the request for working with a coach
- Our team will personally match each fellow on a rolling basis with one of our certified and highly experienced leadership coaches who most closely meet the fellow’s coaching goals and needs
- Initial get-to-know-you call for fellow and coach to meet and determine if they are a good fit with each other
- Each fellow has six 1:1 virtual coaching sessions with her coach (via phone, Skype, Zoom etc., as agreed with your coach) to be completed within six months and no later than December 31, 2020
- Each fellow shall share her learnings and growth through coaching as a part of the HERSTORY campaign
Become a HERSTORY champion
When you think of the woman leader in your network who is making a difference in our world–who comes to mind? We believe she deserves to be celebrated and we want to hear her story!
How to get started: Celebrate Her Past
- Identify a young woman leader in your network who deserves to be celebrated! When you read the above criteria–who came to mind? Are YOU a young women leading in the social impact sector? We want to hear from you too! Follow the same steps to set up a page to tell YOUR story and invest in yourself!
- Sign up to be a HERSTORY champion using this form. The form will provide you with a framework to share your HERSTORY Fellow’s story using guided questions.
- Once you have completed the above form, you will receive an email with detailed instructions on setting up your HERSTORY Campaign page.
- After you have your HERSTORY Campaign page set up, share it with donors, champions, and friends who might be interested in supporting your HERSTORY Fellow’s growth
Invest in Her Future
Our incredible team of coaches has agreed to provide coaching to the young women leader in social impact whose story you share when your campaign raises at least $1,000!
- On January 1, 2020 if you have reached or exceeded your $1,000 fundraising goal, we will get in touch with the young woman leader you are championing and match her with one of our coaches for 6 sessions of coaching!
Are YOU a young women leading in the social impact sector? We want to hear from you too! Follow the same steps to set up a page to tell YOUR story and invest in yourself!
How do we match our HERSTORY fellows with a coach?
We are proud to have successfully matched over 800 of our fellows with our coaches all over the world. Our team will personally match each fellow with a coach as much as possible based on timezone compatibility, and the fellow’s coaching needs.
All our coaches are professionally trained, certified, highly experienced in leadership development, and dedicated to supporting impact leaders. They come from very different backgrounds and are experts in helping a fellow to help herself. They are here to help each fellow to gain a better understanding of her strengths and blind spots, both personally and professionally.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.