About The Coaching Fellowship
The Coaching Fellowship nurtures and brings together the world’s most extraordinary young women leaders of impact. We believe that through the combination of coaching and fellowship, young women leaders will, at a crucial point in their career, manifest the change they want to be and see in the world – faster and at an exponentially greater scale. Together, we are bringing forward a new generation of women leaders building the world of tomorrow today. To learn more about The Coaching Fellowship visit: https://tcfs.org/
Position: Program Officer
Type: Full Time (28 hours per week)
Salary: USD 20,000
Location: Remote based anywhere in the USA
We are seeking a collaborative self-starter to join our team as Program Officer (PO). The PO plays a critical role in program operations and execution. This position reports to the Program Manager and collaborates with the TCFS team virtually.
- Respond to questions and inquiries about the program and the organization from the public
- Provide support to other short-term projects and events in the organization
- Draft monthly organizational update newsletters to be shared with the community
- Create marketing copies to promote the program and other initiatives
- Support the program’s day-to-day operations by tracking progress, coordinating program-related communications, and executing program details
- Provide feedback and ideas in support of building a best-in-class program
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to respond to questions and requests from program participants
- Provide support in maintaining program and organizational CRM and databases
Coach Recruiting & Engagement
- Support the coaching team by tracking new coach applications and onboarding progress, maintaining accurate records, and coordinating new coach communications
- Administer and track Coach Onboarding Process
- Administer and track Coach confirmation process for each program
- Coordinate with coach team to schedule and track coach engagement calls, coaching events and online sessions, and coach communications
Skills & Qualifications
- Passionate advocate of women’s advancement, social impact, and self-development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused organization skills, strict attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through, and commitment to high-quality work
- Strong professional and creative writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects (supporting multiple staff) simultaneously
- Interest, comfort, and strength working in a dynamic, “start-up” environment
- Self-starter; highly motivated and resourceful team-player
- Flexibility, a “can-do” solutions-orientation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work through solutions when there is no obvious path
- Proficiency in Google Suite and open to learning new software applications
- Experience and interest in social media management is preferred (preferred)
The above statements are intended to nature and level of work being performed by employees in this role. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned at the discretion of the team and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by organizational demands.
What would it be like to work with us?
We collaborate as a distributed team and the majority of our team are volunteers. We treat each other with genuine care and respect while getting things done extremely efficiently. We love working with each other and our community. We are very passionate about our cause and the impact we create. It’s special to be a part of TCFS, and equally special to work together as a team.
TCFS is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff, volunteers and the community we serve. We are a proud social-profit driven by openness, collaboration and fellowship. We are creating an open and inclusive Fellowship welcoming of all people who are mission-aligned who can thrive and grow to their full potential.
How to apply
Please send your resume, LinkedIn page, and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use email subject: TCFS Program Officer Candidate [Your Full Name]